While I was in South America travelling with a group, including two of the Master Teachers from the Diana Cooper School, we visited Livingston, in the Caribbean. The people here were despondent and obviously impoverished and we witnessed many sick and skeletal dogs being badly treated by the local people. It was deeply upsetting. One of our Teachers, Mildred Ryan, loves all animals and started to feed and help the dogs. A very gentle and loving person, she was even prepared to get into confrontation with locals to protect them – one dog was hit by a car, another beaten with an umbrella by a shopkeeper. Later she was even more distressed when two of the most diseased animals were shot and killed.
On a happier note we learnt that one of these dogs had ascended with the help of the grace offered by Mildred.
When we left Livingston the three of us did a very powerful meditation together, calling in Fhelyai, the angel of animals, and visualising support, homes and a vet to help the dogs. On the Earth plane, inner work is only half the story, so we took action. We started a fund and offered to raise more money to help those animals in Livingstone. Mildred contacted the Animal Welfare Organisation in Guatemala to tell them we would fund them if they would help the dogs. Within a few days she received this e mail, ‘My assistant will make a trip to Livingston possibly with her brother, who has a big pickup, to assess the situation, take some medicines and pick up some of the worst cases, if possible. We are thinking probably 6 dogs at this time. We are also looking into getting a doctor from Puerto Barrios to go once a month to spay/neuter and do treatments for mange, which in the long run would be better for all.’ Mildred was overjoyed. She wrote to me, ‘It is really showing me how powerful our meditations together were and how much can be achieved through love and good-will.’
We are constantly reminded that animals are on their own ascension path. Furthermore our ascension depends on the love and respect we show for animals. They can teach us so much.
Meditation for Animals
At the following full moon all the teachers of the Diana Cooper School did a meditation to love, honour, respect and help the evolution of all animals so that they can fulfil their own divine evolution. I know this sent out a huge wave of light and made a positive impact on the animal kingdom. Here is the meditation if you too would like to help the animal kingdom. Remember that Metatron co-ordinates all timings so that energy links and goes to the appropriate place and also that love and respect for animals is a step on your Ascension Pathway.
1. Prepare your space and light a candle, if possible.
2. Close your eyes and breathe comfortably until your whole body feels relaxed.
3. Imagine the golden Christ light coming into your cells and filling them with love.
4. Invite a dog or several dogs into your inner screen. Welcome them and greet them as divine equals. Thank them for sharing the Earth experience with humans. Then visualize humans all over the world treating dogs with loving respect. Picture starving dogs being fed and nourished in whatever way is appropriate. Ask Archangel Fhelyai, the angel of animals, to use the energy you have sent out to help dogs everywhere.
5. Now repeat this visualization with cats, rabbits, cows and any other animal that presents itself to you.
6. Finally open your arms to accept even more of the Christ light into your heart.
Submit Your Own Article